Longevity: 6 years 3 months

Post 09-Nov-2019 10:57

[Quote]

Queen - Live Aid
Страна: Великобритания
Жанр: Rock
Продолжительность: 00:27:59
Год выпуска: 1985
Описание: Выступление группы Queen на международном благотворительном фестивале Live Aid, состоявшееся 13 июля 1985 года.
Треклист:
1. Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Radio Ga Ga
3. Hammer To Fall
4. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
5. We Will Rock You
6. We Are The Champions
7. Is This The World We Created
Доп. информация: Данный концерт был полностью реставрирован автором под ником Chief Mouse.
Оригинальное описание всех изменений :

скрытый текст

I've been on and off this video for many years. Now the time has come and I can present you Live Aid the way I had long imagined.
The main issue is the interference (Live Aid booklet calls it microphony) which shows up as horizontal moving green or red lines not to mention thin grey lines running through many of the scenes as well. Basically this is not a colour only issue, if you would make the image greyscale, the lines show up much brighter than the rest of the image. That's where the problems start. Long story short, I figured out how to separate colour channels and did heavy processing as well as some manual work at the end putting everything back together. Also reduced some chromatic aberration. As always, the result is quite a compromise, a digital illusion if you will, but one well worth watching. If some parts look heavily filtered, it's because they are. But if you're just gonna watch it without analysing too much, you'll be fine.
Oh, and I also included the introductory bits before the main set and before ITTWWC as well.
Audio, now it has 4 streams.
* FM + DVD Mix - default track. Basically FM broadcast for everything except the ending of CLTCL, WWRY (I like the loud audience in the DVD mix) and ITTWWC to avoid feedback and other audible technical issues on the radio broadcast.
The remaining ones are pretty self explanatory.
* DVD
* BBC FM
* Audience
Special thanks to Simon (Nitroboy) for making and syncing these audio tracks and making chapters for the video.
Thanks to Jordan (Chinwonder) for sending me footage for the intros.

Источник: скачано из сети
Качество: DVDRip
Контейнер: MKV
Видео кодек: H.264
Аудио кодек: PCM
Видео: MPEG-4 AVC, 720x540 (4:3), 6050 kb/s, 50.00 fps
Аудио: PCM, 1411.2 kb/s, 2 ch

Скриншоты

[ru-zerkalo.org]_t_5762382
Torrent: Registered ·  [ 2019-11-09 10:51 ] ·  14d7434ff4b9516f272f2c9c5afd0f7a0598de51

94 KB

Completed: 1 times
Size: 2.33 GB
Rating: 
(Votes: 0)
Say thanks: 0  Thanks